Monday, November 7, 2011

My second child

Apparently, I am so excited to see my second child. Not only because this time it is a boy but also because I am so glad that my mother, for the first time in my life, has been really nice to me all the while. She wanted me to have a baby boy and here it is now, I will have him in the next couple days. I was thinking that after a year maybe my family could settle to a better place, Singapore per se. It is safer in there and we will all have a better opportunity than here in the Philippines. I could also say goodbye to my cc collector in less than 2 years with such a salary. *hehehe* Anyway, I feel so stressed in the past few days especially now that midterms is coming. I have to really strive hard to finish my degree and have a better future for my family. Hmn... Lord, thank You for all the blessings! :)

No comments: