Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Admin Hearing = 15 days Suspension

9:52 AM 5/19/2010

Last Wednesday we had an admin hearing and I was really prepared to answer all their questions and prove that I should not be dealt with administratively. First offence is equal to dismissal and I have to prove that I should not be terminated. They asked me if it's the first time I did it and I replied with 'NO'. Yes, I said NO, and if first offence calls for a termination, what more in my situation? I just guess honesty will make everything clearer and lighter if you look at the brighter side of it. Oh well I'll be suspended for 15 days from that day.

And hey, today is Wednesday, to my convenience I was able to stay a week longer than expected. Good for me and my salary. :P And here comes 'tonight', papers are ready and everything will take effect on this night. Good thing I had a sale this morning, I could atleast contribute to my team for this week.

The next days will be a total rest. NO WORK. NO AVAYAs. NO HEADSETS. NO DISORGANIZED COMPUTERS. STRESS FREE. NO NIGHT TAXIs.

Welcome vacation!!! Mommy, Fiza, Mahak, JV. Hello Baby Kaila! I love this life despite it's flaws. I love my life. I love my GOD!!! :)

Thank You!

10:04 AM 5/19/2010

No comments: