Tuesday, November 11, 2008

exercise your brain and eyes

I'm fond of looking for materials which interest me but i seldom find a good one as good is rare. Today, my brother sent me a graphical comment on one of my online accounts. At first, I'm thinking of what could be the catch in this graphic. It might be that there really aren't any black dots or all may be black dots so I looked closer and was able to see that the black boxes influence the white dots in between each box. The longer you look at each dot, the darker the others become. Optical Illusion. This proves that things become what you think they are. Here are some interesting photos. Enjoy.






zwani.com myspace graphic comments

zwani.com myspace graphic comments



zwani.com myspace graphic comments

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
zwani.com myspace graphic comments


zwani.com myspace graphic comments



zwani.com myspace graphic comments



zwani.com myspace graphic comments

No comments: