Saturday, October 11, 2008

so bored-just reminiscing...

It's Saturday and boredom occupies the place I'm at. I'm just listening to music while reminiscing.

Way back 2004, I'm very glad that at last I'm done with my high school years and about to enter the 'real world'-college. Even at first I already know that I want to be a lawyer but there's someone stopping me from achieving my dream, for my own sake. I then took Educational Psychology as I love kids and I'm still hoping that one day my mom's mind would change, that I could still be a lawyer someday. I thought my preference will still be the same, that I'll forever desire to be a lawyer. But as time passed, my priorities and interests became different. My inclinations started to vary.

Late 2007 I decided to continue my studies here in Singapore. Universities won't accept me as I don't have SAT (Secondary Achievement Test) results. It didn't cross my mind that it would be very essential for my studies. Since there's nothing I can do to be accepted in the university at that moment, I decided to take a diploma class near our place. It's going well. I'm learning new things, I met new faces and the best of all, I found the best buddies I could ever have here in Singapore.

I'm so glad to have them in my life and just so thankful that the best things in life are free.

No comments: